Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Quest

Welcome reader (if I am that lucky!) Although I'm most likely blogging to myself right now since this is so fresh & new.

I created this blog to keep track of my improvements and mistakes along the road of reaching domestic bliss...if I ever do get there. ;) Cleaning, sewing, DIY/crafting, to cooking, it will all be documented from this point forward! I've spent much of my time reading many different blogs spending countless hours bookmarking crafts, tutorials, recipes, and interesting posts along the way. I'm always amazed at how these people end up making a name for themselves simply by documenting their experiences. Then I realized, there are probably just as many people out there like me, who read up to get ideas and inspiration, or even to cure a nasty case of boredom. Then I thought to myself, why can't I do this? Even if nobody ever reads a word on this page, I will still be benefiting from this web page by chronicling my adventures in making my house a home, no matter where I am (I'll also probably improve my writing skills too, hah.)

I hope you enjoy checking in and reading up on my page!
My new motto...
You can't learn without making some mistakes along the way, am I right? :)
-Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment